Saturday, January 31, 2009

Alone.

Sometimes it feels like I'm the only one on this journey, that I'm walking it alone. It feels like there's a tightrope under me and if I sway too much in either direction, I'll be lost. I don't know what I'm doing, or if it can even be done, yet there's something inside me that urges me on.

I can't help but walk the line, hoping I don't fall, knowing that a lifetime of wondering would kill me quicker than falling ever would.

My best dreams and worst nightmares all rolled into one. It's an ambiguous post, I know, but it's hard to put into words what I'm feeling right now. I don't know a soul who reads this blog, but it's cathartic to put it out here. I need to write, and my words need to be read. Even if they're awful, they need to be put out there.

I only hope that some day I'll know where the road is taking me, and that it'll be a good place when I get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment